Sunday, June 26, 2011

abstract hd wallpaper 1080p

images Wallpapers Full HD 1080p abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. Abstract 1080P HD Wallpaper
  • Abstract 1080P HD Wallpaper


  • monicasgupta
    11-16 11:17 AM
    I talked to Murthy about the same code but they replied that it is ok if the codes are different but the job duties matter which determine the code.

    "In practice, the INS has agreed that the AC21 law does not limit it to an identical DOT or O*Net code and has approved many cases throughout the local INS offices and the INS Service Centers in which the new position does not match the earlier job with respect to DOT Code or O*Net classification."

    Read this at http://murthy.com/news/UDac21qa.html

    monica




    wallpaper Abstract 1080P HD Wallpaper abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. hot wallpaper hd 1080p
  • hot wallpaper hd 1080p


  • psaxena
    06-22 07:54 PM
    to get some smile on your faces..

    Still thinking what Jeniffer(Usha ji) will make the immigrants do.. may be ask to make some pasta!!




    abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. abstract hd wallpaper 1080p.
  • abstract hd wallpaper 1080p.


  • san3297
    11-09 08:05 PM
    I filled for H1 for my wife through a company. We received an RFE requesting for original degree certificates along with some other docs. My concern is do i need to send all the orginal certificates of her or just transcripts attested by registrar is fine. If i send originals how are they going to send me back. Please let me if anyone was in this scenario before. This is first time filling of the H1 Petition. I am including the original rfe text related to the certificates.

    College/University Transcripts: Submit an original of the beneficiary's college/ university transcripts. Include all courses taken toward the degree.The transcripts must be signed and dated by the person in charge of the records. Additionally both sides of the sealed flap on the outside of the college of universitys envelope must be signed and dated by the person incharge of the records.

    Original Documents: Provide the original degree and transcripts the beneficiary receive from Jawarlal Nehru Technological University. Do not send additional photocopies. Do not send an origianl document different than the one from which the photocopies were obtained.




    2011 hot wallpaper hd 1080p abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. hairstyles Abstract Hd
  • hairstyles Abstract Hd


  • james_bond_007
    03-13 12:01 AM
    Congratulations !!

    Looks like TSC abandoned online status updates and emails. My case has been assigned to an officer (again) and enroute to I-485 manager as of Feb 3rd 2008 ( senator feedback ). So far no LUD's or emails.. Looks like instead of checking for emails every other minute , I have to wait for regular mail now.. unfortunately I can do that only once per day !! :( ..



    more...

    abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. house Abstract Hd Wallpaper
  • house Abstract Hd Wallpaper


  • EB3_SEP04
    08-27 11:23 PM
    If employer or attorney are not helpful then there are high chances that they are hiding something, may have communicated to you I-140 approved in EB-2 whereas in real EB-3. One of my friend already have experinced same problem, EB-3 instead of EB-2. His company is in Jersey and the name starts with N.

    Another reason why employer is hiding (or don't want to share) suspecting that you can leave him.

    Be careful and try some way (as suggested above) to know about your I-140. All the best.

    It'd be helpful for readers if you please update your profile with your case details.




    abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. apple wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • apple wallpaper hd 1080p.


  • my_gc_wait
    08-10 11:20 AM
    1. You can ask them for H1 transfer and AC21 portability of your existing EB3 GC Process.
    2. You can also ask them for doing EB2 processing, some employers have policy that they will do it after 6-12 months but you should do it before joining so that they can analyze if position suits EB2 needs.

    And both of the above should be done before joining a new employer because before joining you are in better bargaining position provided you rocked the interviews.



    more...

    abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. HD Wallpapers 1080p Set 2
  • HD Wallpapers 1080p Set 2


  • mikrupee
    07-27 03:26 PM
    What happen to a person with H1B and then EAD. Main job he continues with original employer who file GC and take a partime like working in a store. What will be the interpretation and Can he do that?

    Senior pl give advice.

    O.K. Once you get EAD being a H4 Visa holder you can do multiple jobs in multiple field as you were having H4 status. But now if you are having H1 status then you can do multiple jobs with all jobs having similar description to the job description for what your original employer filed your green card (485).

    Now real question should be "Should I use EAD or Should I be on H1/H4?"

    If U choose to use your EAD than from that moment your H status expires. In normal circumstances you would not care. But in reality your 485 process will still continue for years and say unfortunately something bad happen to your 485 process and get denied then you will have one choice that is to leave USA. But if you have maintained your H status not using EAD then in that kind of scenario you still keep working and staying in USA.




    2010 abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. Wallpapers Full HD 1080p
  • Wallpapers Full HD 1080p


  • NO_Free_Rider
    08-29 08:25 PM
    That's interesting! Could you please point me to a location where it says?

    Thanks
    This is the loophole that needs to be plugged for the SKIL to work successfully. The one clause that need to be added is that the advance degree must have been completed before the LC was filed / approved so that acquiring education in excess of a Bachelor's does not become a ground for exploitation. Also, Online MBA's, M.S and other programs are not accredited by their respective boards anyway, meaning it�s a good 1 1/2 to 2 years of FULL TIME graduate school to get ahead of the line.



    more...

    abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. Windows 7 CG Wallpapers - HD
  • Windows 7 CG Wallpapers - HD


  • gc28262
    01-16 04:48 PM
    If I am going to get a new H1B ,do I still need to invoke AC21?

    Invoke AC21 irrespective of whether you are joining the new employer on EAD/H1.




    hair hairstyles Abstract Hd abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. Abstract Hd Wallpaper 1080p.
  • Abstract Hd Wallpaper 1080p.


  • Libra
    08-03 12:53 PM
    What made you think like that? did you find anything wrong in my post? anyway, i still request you to consider any type of contribution towards sept rally.

    Thank you for your post:D

    You are a jack ass



    more...

    abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. abstract wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • abstract wallpaper hd 1080p.


  • sapota
    10-23 12:07 PM
    I apologize from the beginning if I�m asking some stupid questions but I�m really confused after I read all those I-140 issues posted on this forum.
    I just received today my LC after a long wait in backlog from 04/2001.
    1. My lawyer is asking me for $1000.00 premium processing fee and some documents from my employer for this PP for I-140. Is it still available?
    Premium processing for I-140 has been suspended by USCIS. Ask your lawyer if he has read news lately.
    2. How long will be until this I-140 gets approved? Anyone who did this lately?
    I am sure quite a few people applied for I-140(I would guess around 150-200k) among the 320k people who filed these stages because of July VB fiasco. Looks like it will take an year just for I-140 approvals (We need to really observe USCIS trend & guidance after July VB fiasco
    3. I�m filling I-140 together with I-485. It matters, time PP wise?
    I am assuming your priority date is current. Again no PP for I-140.
    4. Is there another�next step� towards the GC or just wait for those to be approved?
    I-485 is the final step.
    5. I�m so �squeezed� on my wallet, how much money will be still needed until the GC is in my hand?
    I paid so far more then 35G. - The previous �steps� in processing fees and lawyer�s fees.
    It generally costs about $2k per applicant (multiply this by members of your family going to apply I-485 with you)for I-485 (lawyer + filing fees) & $1.5k for I-140(this is just for you not including Premium processing)
    I would really appreciate some honest answers; I�m seriously thinking to go back to my country if the GC will be too far away.
    If your priority date stays current, my guess is that you are looking at another year or wait for your actual GC. But you would get interim benefits like EAD, AP, AC21 after you apply for I-485. google?
    You are already 6 years & $35k in the hole. Want to save that investment or cut your losses. Personal opinion matters in that decision.
    Thank you guys for your attention and thanks IV for the good work done so far.
    :)

    Welcome




    hot house Abstract Hd Wallpaper abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. wallpaper desktop hd 1080.
  • wallpaper desktop hd 1080.


  • h1bnogc
    08-28 10:03 PM
    Hi Martin,
    Thanks once again for your reply with in no time.I really admire your service.I went through your Faqs but the part i dint understood is..

    If you don't show the extension approval notice (maybe because you didn't know the case was approved before you returned), you will get just the old expiration date on your new I-94. This will then be the operative end date, not the extension date. This is because CIS has a "last action" rule, whereby the last status they give you is what governs. In this situation, the last action would be your admission until the visa and date.

    As i get a new I94 attached with expiration date as my new 797 approval date(Assuming i get approval after my travel when i am in USA) .So my old I94 is valid till My present visa date and after that i have my New I 94 which is valid till my Extension approval date.So iam unable to get what complication i may get into.Only problem i can think of is if i dont get I 94 attached to my I 797 Approval Notice.Do let me know if iam missing anything.Thanks again.

    san3297: Please share your experience, it will be greatly helpful to many.



    more...

    house girlfriend Abstract 1080P HD abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. Hd Wallpaper 3d. Abstract High
  • Hd Wallpaper 3d. Abstract High


  • cchada
    09-02 09:50 PM
    Congrates ...

    Does PCC taken at Indian Consulate in US is vaild or do we need get form local police station and Passport office in India ????




    tattoo apple wallpaper hd 1080p. abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. Hd Wallpapers Abstract 1080p.
  • Hd Wallpapers Abstract 1080p.


  • joshraj
    10-11 10:26 AM
    Hi Friends,

    We had sent our apps to Nebraska on July 26 but we received a transfer notice for 485 from vermont with a receipt date of Sept 26 and notice date of Oct 3.

    I always thought the receipt date of my application is the day when our application reached the center.

    Can someone help explaining this....

    Thanks,



    more...

    pictures HD Wallpapers 1080p Set 2 abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440
  • HD Wallpapers: 2560x1440


  • ayazali17
    12-18 01:38 PM
    what about foreign stocks?




    dresses wallpaper desktop hd 1080. abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. 1080p hd wallpaper. abstract
  • 1080p hd wallpaper. abstract


  • lostinbeta
    10-03 11:53 AM
    Thanks :) I while back I wrote an Action that produced the effect because I used to use the fade out effect a lot, but my Photoshop got screwed up somehow and I had to remove it. So I don't have that Action anymore:(

    Maybe I should remake it, I don't know, I don't use the effect as much anymore. I think I could just do it by hand.



    more...

    makeup Windows 7 CG Wallpapers - HD abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. girlfriend Abstract 1080P HD
  • girlfriend Abstract 1080P HD


  • vnsriv
    06-25 03:29 PM
    My suggestion better be in US while your I-485 is in progress or wait till when you both get AP.




    girlfriend Hd Wallpapers Abstract 1080p. abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. abstract wallpaper hd 1080p.
  • abstract wallpaper hd 1080p.


  • seaken75
    09-26 12:16 PM
    I also filed with NSC and just finished my FP yesterday. I am still waiting for my EAD and AP. Does your I-140 needs to be approved first before you get your EAD and AP?




    hairstyles abstract wallpaper hd 1080p. abstract hd wallpaper 1080p. hd wallpapers 1080p. emotion
  • hd wallpapers 1080p. emotion


  • saurav_4096
    06-16 10:00 PM
    How does AC21 will come into play when a person files I-485 with the letter from employer that employment will be availabe once green card is issued.


    Does person has to join the employer after green card is issued ? As Green card will be availabe only after 180 days of filing.



    Gurus, if someone knows such please reply.

    Thanks
    Saurav




    ravindrajadeja
    04-30 08:34 PM
    Yes getting her here on an F1 Visa is your best option. You can hv the wedding in India but she shd not disclose abt her wedding and shd cm here on her maiden name and after afew months you can hv a registered marriage here. That is what my cousin did and they flew together to US.


    Thanks Chalam.. So who sponsored for her education?..Did she mention in admission process that her fiance is going to sponsor her education and also did she mention that during the F1 visa application process?...OR she did everything on her own not related to her fiance?..

    Thanks again




    copsmart
    06-16 09:07 AM
    bump!



    No comments:

    Post a Comment